We are currently taking applications for Communications Specialists. We have two open positions.
You may view the job posting, and download the job description and job application by clicking the links below.
- Communications Specialist Job Posting
- Employment Application
- Communications Specialist Job Description
This position will remain open until filled.
When submitting an application, you must do the following:
- The application must be filled out completely and legibly
- A resume must be included
- Resume must be in black & white on standard copy paper (no folders or fancy sheets, fonts, pictures, et al.)
Applications and resumes may be dropped off in person or sent via U.S. mail to:
Lapeer County Central Dispatch
2332 W Genesee St
Lapeer, MI 48446
You may email them to:
‘records [at] lapeercounty911.org’
***Applications and resumes MUST be emailed in PDF format only (.doc or .docx will not be accepted due to security risks). If your files are in a format other than PDF they will be rejected and deleted. Applications also must include “Application” in the subject line in order for your application to be seen and processed.
The County of Lapeer is a drug-free employer, including the use of marijuana.