WANTED FOR BANK ROBBERY
Lapeer County Sheriff’s Office on behalf of Imlay City Police Department
On Friday 09-13-2013 around 4:50 PM, Citizens First Savings (Talmer Bank) on S. Cedar Street in Imlay City was robbed by the individual depicted within the photographs above.
The individual approached and departed the bank by foot. This is an on-going investigation and a vehicle (or description) is currently not available. Investigator can established that the individual was on the westbound I-69 entrance ramp at M-53 in Imlay City following the robbery. It is believed that the suspect traveled west on I-69 in an unknown make or model of vehicle.
- White male potentially dark complexion or Hispanic descent
- Age range of 35 years old to 45 years old
- Approximately 5-07 to 5-10 tall
- Approximately weight of 175 pounds to 200 pounds
- Described as having a wider nose
- Goatee (stubble facial growth)
- Wore a red in color wig
- Wearing dark in color sunglasses
- White long sleeve tee shirt
- Light colored stocking style hat (either light gray or white)
This is a joint investigation by Imlay City Police Department, the Lapeer County Sheriff’s Office, and the Flint Field Office of the Federal Bureau of Investigations. Anyone who knows the identity of the above individual, please contact Imlay City Police Department at 810-724-2345 or Lapeer County Central Dispatch at 810-667-0292.
Detective Sgt. Jason Parks 810-245-1381 email@example.com